Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 6 and 7 Photos


One of the pieces of new, unfathomably dangerous (and, so, fun) playground equipment at Queens Park. This one was like a skateboard that you could slide back and forth while standing on.









Another piece of equipment. This one spins while people try to run around it. Sounds perfectly safe, no?











Scenery in the park. It was a quite lovely park, fully of trees and hills and water and other scenic things. It was, however, sadly lacking in run-ins with ducks and squirrels and gay men in the public restrooms. Our parks win on those counts.









The brewery. Not what you'd call a big operation. The barrel has all of the empty bottles that our samples came from. 5-6 liters total, I think.










The family at dinner. We joked that all of our pictures were taken at the dinner table or not at all. Though it was a joke, after looking through the pictures it was mostly true. From left to right: Darrell, Karen, Sara, John, Ami, Peter, Libby, James, JF, and Molly.








I forgot to mention our discovery of the photo taking and editing program on Darrell's new macbook. We spent a solid hour entertaining ourselves with these pictures. This is Ami.










And John.













And Karen. They weren't this dark originally, I hope they turn out well enough to see on the blog. I would recommend everyone buy a macbook just so you can play around with this program. We ended up with something like 150 pictures of all of us in various poses. Of course, now most of them seem significantly less amusing, but what can you do.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh man . . . I still laugh out loud when I see those. Fuck, that one of man makes me nearly wet myself . . . oops, did I say 'nearly'?

Jamie said...

Man? I meant "mom." Although, after looking at the picture, you couuld hardly hold just a slip against me.

Jamie said...

I mean I meant mom not man on the second man, the first man is meant to be man. Jesus . . .